Welcome to the Bushwa Dining Club!
A “Bushwah” is a 19th century term for “Boss” and came from the French word “bourgeois” or upper merchantile class. At Bent’s Old Fort (1833-1849) William and Charles Bent and Ceran St. Vrain were the “Bushwahs” of The Fort. Our Fort is a replica of Bent’s Fort and we thought it appropriate to name our preferred dining Club “The Bushwah Club!”
Thank you for being such an important part of the Fort family!
A one-time fee of $10 earns you membership in our dining club and a complimentary dessert on your next visit to The Fort Restaurant.You’ll also receive our members-only newsletter, Bushwa Rewards, an insider’s guide to The Fort featuring the latest news plus members only offers and events.
This is a frequency based program. On your 5th visit to The Fort, you will receive $25 off your bill, and on your 10th visit you will receive $50 off your bill.
You’ll receive special exclusive invitations to wine maker dinners, beer paired dinners, scotch tastings, wine paired new menu invitations, Meet the Rancher dinners, and so much more.
- Special wine paired dinners
- Historic Cocktail party
- Micro brew tasting dinners
- Meet the rancher/farmer dinners
- Historical menu dinners
- Flamenco guitar/dancing entertainment dinners
- Cowboy/Bluegrass entertainment dinners
- Offal Dinners
- Foods of the American Indian Dinners
Already a Member?
Bushwa Club Rules
- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Bushwa Club program is intended for individual use only. Spouses may not share a membership. Rewards may not be accumulated for a business entity. Accounts will be audited at our discretion and inactivated if fraud is suspected.
- The Fort may cancel the program at any time.
- Member benefits, including promotional offers, The Fort Club rewards, and birthday certificates, may cease after six months of no account activity.
- The Fort, LLC is not liable for rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud caused by lost cards. The Fort cannot replace reward certificates if they are lost or stolen.
- The changing nature of the restaurant industry requires that The Fort LLC adapt and modify its program rules from time to time; some changes may adversely affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated and the right to certain rewards. We will notify members of any such changes on our website. You should occasionally check the rules on the website, as they are and will be the authoritative statement of the rules in effect at any time. Your continued participation in the program constitutes consent to any such changes.
- Fort employees and family members (defined as spouses, children, parents, or grandparents) or people living in the same household as a Fort employee are not eligible to participate.
- Only one card will be issued per person. Spouses of members must have their own membership to accrue points.
- The Fort reserves the right to audit any account at any time.
- The Fort may terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
- You must purchase your Bushwa Rewards card for $10.
- Once you have purchased your Rewards Card, and your information entered into the system, you will be eligible for a Complimentary dessert on your next visit to The Fort.
- Bushwa Card Rewards Member will receive $25 off their fifth visit to The Fort and $50 off their tenth visit to The Fort.
- After the tenth visit, members rewards card will re-set to zero visits.
- Rewards card member must spend $25 per visit to accumulate frequency rewards.
- Only the member paying the bill may accumulate rewards. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the Bushwa Club card.
- Not presenting your membership card at time of purchase may delay rewards accumulation, as you will need to mail in your original receipt before your account is credited. Members can request credit for transactions up to six months after the transaction date.
- Members can check their account status online or by calling The Fort at 303-697-4771.
- Members cannot obtain rewards for purchases made prior to enrollment.
- Accumulated rewards are not the members property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time, even though such action may affect the member’s right to use previously accumulated rewards.
- Rewards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Rewards are non-transferable and non-divisible, and may not be combined with other members’ accounts.
- The Fort is not permitted to add rewards to a member’s account for visits prior to enrollment. Original receipts must be sent to The Fort Restaurant at PO Box 569, Morrison, CO 80465 for point issuance on previous visits.
- Club benefits and rewards are available at The Fort restaurant only.
For questions, or additional information, please email us at email@example.com. We welcome your opinions, questions and special requests.